Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Springwell Clinic Online Shop.
1. You may only purchase products for delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses. For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Springwell Clinic reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale.
2. Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the Springwell Clinic Online Shop. Springwell Clinic takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Springwell Online shop are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto it. Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted will include VAT.
3. Ordering Process – once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your credit/debit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit/debit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
Springwell clinic will email you to confirm your product order has been received.
Springwell clinic will email you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being sent to you and we are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Springwell Clinic only upon those products being sent to you.
We aim to despatch orders the following day, however during busy periods or bank holidays, despatch may take a little longer.
4. Springwell Clinic may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
Your credit/debit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
5. Order Cancellation and Returns – You may change your mind and cancel your order within seven working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund the full purchase price.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Springwell Clinic will NOT refund the return delivery charges and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
6. Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders – You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund the full purchase price and any return charges (the cost for returning goods to us).
7. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.