The Observ is a diagnostic imaging device which visualises your total skin condition including the underlying “invisible” layers, that elude the human eye. Very often the deeper layers contain the keys to identifying the correct skincare treatments that will prevent signs of ageing. The patented technology behind the Observ is based on the illumination and fluorescence of different kinds of lights on the faces skin. The resulting images from its 6 settings will give a clear understanding of what the right skin care routine will be for you.
1.Daylight mode – The daylight mode allows you to observe your client’s skin under controlled daylight conditions and make comparisons of skin conditions appearing in daylight and the other skin analysis modes.
2. True UV – The true UV mode allows the practitioner to obtain a clearer, more contrasting and detailed image of skin conditions than with conventional devices.
3. Simulated Wood’s light – In the Wood’s light mode, the spectral composition mimics a classical Wood’s light. This allows the modification of the Wood’s light spectrum and provides an extra diagnostic dimension.
4. Parallel-polarisation – The parallel-polarisation technology enhances the visualisation of the skin’s surface textures. In this mode, the skin’s micro relief, fine lines and wrinkle formations can be observed in high detail.
5. Cross-polarisation –The cross-polarisation mode provides you with an unparalleled view below the skin’s surface. At the touch of a button vascular or pigmentation disorders become visible to the eye.
6. Complexion analysis –The complexion analysis reveals inhomogeneities in skin tone, pigmentation irregularities and irritations. A homogenous complexion is the fundament of beauty.
Before you commence any treatment at Springwell Clinic you will have a free of charge consultation with your practitioner. This gives you the time to discuss all aspects of the treatment programme and its’ costs. A medical history is taken and a plan is created so that you are fully informed and aware of your journey ahead.